- I grew up in Charles City and have lived all over the state. The Iowa City area has always felt most like home.
- I went to the University of Iowa (Go Hawks!) for my undergrad and earned an MBA from Drake.
- Weekends will find me out and about with friends, typically listening to live music.
- I’ve seen Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band about 20 times — 3 times from the front row!
- Favorite drink: Cold craft beer goes nicely with my live music obsession!
- Favorite food: I like fresh, locally sourced food, whatever in season is my favorite.
- Favorite sports team: The Hawkeyes and The Cubs (yes, I’m a bandwagon fan!)
- Chocolate & sweets are my vice. I’m ok if I don’t take the first bite, but once I do I’m in trouble!
- After spending the majority of my career in the corporate world, it is a refreshing change of pace to work for a startup company run by a woman. The culture is inclusive, supportive and dynamic.