No matter where you are on the technology path (at the beginning or well into the journey) we have the personalized services and solutions to help you move your business forward. Our goal is to help you develop a plan to pair the right technologies, such as mobile and cloud solutions, and the right service providers, such as Google and Amazon Web Services, to harvest business value. What differentiates us is that we start by understanding your long-term business and technology goals, and then we listen to your people to find out what’s in place and what’s not for you to reach those goals.
What are your goals? Do you have a technology strategy to support your business strategy and vice versa? Are you focused on growth, new markets, expanding to new locations, improving or streamlining operations, or meeting millennial expectations? Let us help you figure out what’s working and what’s not, what you need and how we can help.
- High-level stakeholder assessment
- Requirements assessment
- High-level business architecture review
- High-level information architecture review
- High-level risk assessment
- Current state architecture review
- Organizational understanding
- Is your leadership team engaged in the need for change?
- Do your people see a need for change?
- High-level business process review
- High-level cost assessment
- Business technology alignment review
- Risk review
Do you have a roadmap? Do you know how to structure it to deliver “quick-wins” as well as incremental progress improvements?
- Detailed stakeholder assessment
- Detailed needs assessment
- Detailed business architecture review
- Detailed information architecture review
- Detailed risk assessment
- Detailed current state architecture review
- Vendor analysis
- Workload organization
- Who’s impacted?
- How are they impacted?
- Are people at all levels of the organization aware that things will be changing?
- Do they embrace the change?
- What’s happening today? The deep dive
- Prioritize your pain points. What hurts the most?
- Cloud assessment – What’s the right cloud mix for you?
- Back of the napkin design. Let’s sketch it out.
Can you envision how all of the pieces of the puzzle come together?
- Service owner assessment
- Detailed organizational change management and communications plan
- Identify change champions
- Leverage lean principles for business process modification
- Update business process flows
- Update information flows
- Update IT Process flows – DevOps
- End-to-end service design plan
- Risk analysis
- Start to get your people (employees, customers, suppliers, partners) ready for change
- Begin to answer their questions: ‘What’s in it for me?”
- Begin to create the DESIRE for change
- Make sure they have the desire to change
- Streamline your business processes
- Automate your IT processes
- Design your solution
- Mitigate your risks
- Optimize your costs
You can take a DIY (do-it-yourself) approach, use your builder (a managed third party solution provider) or we can do some of it, or all of it, for you. It’s about what you need, not what we can do.
- Change management & communications
- Stakeholder training
- Employee learning plan updates
- Create change champions throughout the organization
- Business Process execution
- DevOps automation
- Create IT Service Management & Support Plan
- Application Development & Testing
- Infrastructure, Security and Network Modifications & Testing
- Proof of Concept
- Ensure people know what’s happening and believe in the cause
- Prepare to train people
- Make sure that they have the KNOWLEDGE and ABILITY to do their jobs in new ways
- Make sure they are ready to adopt the change
- How will your people get help
- Change your business processes
Our goal is for you to be self-sustaining; to care for and feed yourself….but if you need help, we’re here. Or we’ll connect you with the right partner to make sure that keeping the “technology lights on” doesn’t take too much of your people power.
- Users have adopted the solution and are actively using it
- Service Desk is ready to support people…. but they didn’t get any calls because the solution rocked!
- Customers, suppliers, and users are happy
- IT processes have been automated to support scalability
- Escalation processes and triggers
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Systemic monitoring and reporting
- Application health monitoring
- Elasticity and resilience
- Follow Service Lifecycle management to maintain performance, security, and reliability
- Employees are ready for change. Might be difficult, but I know what to do or who to turn for help.
- If needed, a partner to help expand my skills
- Employees aren’t working nights, weekends, and holidays anymore
- Make things easier for our employees, customers, suppliers, and partners
- The system is available when I need it
- Data to make insightful business decisions
- If we hit a growth spurt or acquire a new company, we’re ready
- When I want information, I can get it
- My information is secure
- I’m not worried about a flood